Tampa, Florida – The Florida Economic Development Council announced the winner fo the 2012 FEDC Promotional and Marketing Innovation Awards at the 2012 Florida Economic Development Conference. The 2012 FEDC Promotional and Marketing Award winners are recognized for their exceptional accomplishment in outstanding creativity, strategy and tactics.
“Through the Excellence in Marketing Awards, communities in Florida have the opportunity to showcase their best practices in marketing and innovation,” says Amy Evancho, President and CEO of FEDC. “Getting the word out about each of the unique communities in Florida is very important to growing our state.”
The promotional and marketing award winners are:
- Single Ad – Business Development Board of Martin County
- Internal Publication – Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance
- External Publication – Business Development Board of Palm Beach County
- Ad Campaign – Business Development Board of Palm Beach County
- Website – Business Development Board of Palm Beach County
- Entrepreneurship Program – Florida Economic Gardening Institute at UCF
- Social Media – Pasco County Economic Development Council
- Urban Deal of the Year – Pinellas County Economic Development
- Rural Deal of the Year – City of Tavares
- Excellence in International Business Deal of the Year – JAXUSA Partnership
The award winners presented story boards depicting the process and strategies behind their campaigns, publications and media during the Wednesday evening reception at the 2012 FEDC Conference. This gave attendees the opportunity to learn best practices, gain insights into successful strategies and walk away from the conference with information that can be used to drive their own marketing campaigns. More information can be found at http://www.fedcconference.com.
About the Florida Economic Development Council
The Florida Economic Development Council is a membership-based not-for-profit (501c6) corporation that relies on support from its members and investors to educate and inform business and government leaders about key economic development issues and initiatives. The FEDC is Florida’s primary resource for economic development related policy development, education and networking. The Florida Economic Development Council is open to individuals, agencies, and companies who are interested in growing the economy of Florida. More information can be found at http://www.fedc.net.